EVABS: Initial Setup
EVABS (Extremely Vulnerable Android Labs) open source Android application that is intentionally vulnerable so as to act as a learning platform for Android application security beginners. The effort is to introduce beginners with very limited or zero knowledge to some of the major and commonly found real-world based Android application vulnerabilities in a story-based, interactive model. EVABS follows a level-wise difficulty approach and in each level, the player learns a new concept. This project is still under progress and aims at incorporating as many levels as possible.
- Download the application file(apk).
- Install it in an Android device (rooted recommended) or emulator.
- A rooted android device (Recommended) or an emulator.
- or use ADHRIT (all in one tool) [Documentation].
- Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/abhi-r3v0/EVABS.gitor download the zip.
- Create a new folder
EVABSin your “AndroidStudioProjects“` directory and move the contents to the new directory.
- Fire up Android Studio,
openand select the project.
- Go to
Generate Signed APK.
- Create a new signature, if it doesn’t exist. Sign the APK.
- Install the APK using
adb install EVABS.apk